Translate

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tic Tac Toe

 I was able to go with my daughter and family to my grandson's Coast Guard Graduation in Cape May, New Jersey. His father who is an officer in the army was asked to presented his certificate We also did the tourist tour and had a fabulous time. Here is a pic of my sweet barely 18 year old Coastie 
with his dad and little sister!!



It is our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge today....Sparkle & Sprinkle is our Sponsor this week. The provided images for us and I have used the Bahama Woodstar.
Here is the Tic Tac Toe

 I love the hummer image they provided. I water colored it and then framed it.
I used the flower,,,bling,,,and embossing for my three. Choose any row and add to your card.












3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet picture, Davi!! Congrats to your grandson on his graduation!! Your card is stunning!! I love how you colored the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Awesome picture Davi!! I bet all of you are so proud and happy! Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring, I love the flower! Enjoy your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kim said...

Congrats to your grandson! Your card is gorgeous! Love the beautiful image.