Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Team B....

Tuesday Throwdown has a new Challenge today. Our sponsor iDigital Delights
and the Challenge is A Childs Card. I have used the Pirate Maizy Image for my card.
 Some embossing, burlap and twine to go with my little pirate.
 Stop over to join us this week. My teammates have some
 Great inspiration for you, so check them out!!
Sorry I havent been around to comment but I spend most the time
 Im not working with my mom. I am trying to do some catch up
on visiting you all, but just have to do a little at  a time.
.Things will hopefully lighten up a little in a couple more weeks.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Davi!! The little pirate is so cute!! I love the texture you added with the burlap and the embossing!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

So sweet and lovely! Hope your Mom is doing okay

Peanut said...

Fabby card, Davi. The burlap piece is just perfect!
x Asha

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card Davi!!

jimlynn said...

Cutest little pirate I've ever seen! Love the use of the burlap on this. Great card Davi.
Hope your mom is recovering nicely now. I know it's very time consuming for you.
Hugs.
Lynn

Kim said...

This is so cute! The burlap is such a fun touch to your card. Love the textures and background.

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Davi!! I love that sweet little pirate image and the fabulous textures!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super super cute!