Translate

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Challenge #19

Good Morning Friends, today at MFP Challenge it is CAS week
with a Spring Theme. Cas continues to be a hard one for me lol!
So this week I have just smeared a touch 
of blue across the card then added my Lily. The image is from the
Lily Set I colored it with some water color pencils
and then cut it out and mounted it.
 My sentiments are from the
Pussy Willow Set and seemed perfect for this challenge. So its 
a quick card this week and you can join up with us all week long.
My teammates have some lovely inspiration for you to check out too.
 Hope to see you posting you creation!!

Happy Mother's Day to all who Celebrate tomorrow!!


14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Davi the image is so pretty such lovely colours I love it
hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Davi!! The lily looks amazing!! You colored it perfectly!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous CAS card Davi! I love that image and you've watercolored it beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous flower and colouring Davi and a beautiful card
Gr Karin

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! LOVE your beautiful coloring with the watercolor pencils. This looks so real.
Lynn

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davis, I just love this lily, and I love your beautiful watercolor pencil coloring. And the blue across the card is perfect. Beautifully done, sweet friend, and what a gorgeous card! Hugs! xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card and the coloring is awesome!

Vickie Y said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous! Love the coloring.

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Mother's day!! Your card is stunning!

*Vicki* said...

Your card is so pretty Davi!! Really love the soft coloring!! Hope you had a lovely weekend! HUGS

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors you chose and your coloring is just lovely. I can't wait to be out in the garden again :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Davi! and lovely coloring as well ;)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davi, I've missed a lot. I love this beautiful card, and you know I love flowers! Perfectly colored and a lovely watercolor wash! Gorgeous! Hugs, sweet friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davi, I've missed a lot. I love this beautiful card, and you know I love flowers! Perfectly colored and a lovely watercolor wash! Gorgeous! Hugs, sweet friend!