Translate

Saturday, December 19, 2015

This weeks color is...

PURPLE. Our challenge is to make a card using purples.
 I have used a Spellbinder Scalloped Triangle to make a tree and added to the dry
 embossed background. . An embossed gold Star for a topper and some stickles added to
 the embossed snow. The Sentiment is from the SetPretty quick and simple today.
 Im over the moon excited as my daughter and family are moving back stateside
 and came in last night to spend a few days before they are off to spend 
Christmas with her sister. Stop by and join our new Challenge this week.




9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the design and the beautiful embossed background you added
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

This is so creative and beautiful, Davi!! I love the tree!! It looks amazing!! The embossing is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi a lovely choice of colours and a fabulous CAS design, Merry Christmas to you and your family Davi
hugs
lorraine x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful tree and card, Davi.

*Vicki* said...

Oh I do love purple!! This is my fave color!! :) Really wonderful design with your tree!! Wishing you lots of Christmas cheer my friend! HUGS

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Davi! I love how you've created your Christmas tree with that spellbinder die!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas my friend!
Big hugs, Tammy

CherylQuilts said...

Davi, what a beautiful card with the scalloped Christmas tree. I didn't know Spellbinder had made a die like this one. It's perfect for your beautiful tree with the lovely embossing and sentiment. And your gold/sparkling star is a perfect top to your tree. I am so delighted for you that you daughter is now stateside and that you got to see her. I trust you will see her more often now. Wishing you a most blessed and joyous Christmas, sweet friend! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it!
I think purple with a touch of gold is beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you and yours Dear Davi!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sensational!!!! Merry Christmas to you and all!