Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday!!

It's that time again...Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
 The Theme is Christmas in July SO you can get a head start this year!! 
 I haven't participated for a couple weeks because my printer died, but Yippe, looks 
like a friend has got it revived!! Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and my image is
 Ava Mistletoe Angel! After coloring I cut her out and attached to an embossed oval.
Some stitching, string and a bell for a little embellishment. The snowflake to go 
with the dp and a quick sentiment for a fast Christmas card. My first for the 
year, at least Im ahead of last year lol!!

Stop over and join us in this weeks Challenge

14 comments:

Kim said...

She's adorable. The image looks awesome popped up against the embossed shape. Love your patterned paper and snowflake accents. This is a beautiful Christmas card.

Peanut said...

Oh what an adorable image, Davi. Love the paper you used and that darling little bell....oh so cute!
hugs Asha

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so sweet Davi!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and lovely card Davi
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

This is so sweet Davi!! ;) Love the pretty snowflake background along with your stitching details!! Wonderful Christmas make my friend! HUGS

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, Davi, I love all the snowflakes, both in your paper, the embossing, and the embellies! What a sweet little image. :-D

alexandra s.m. said...

Darling Darling card Davi and amazing zig-zag stitching!
Thank You~

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's so pretty and colored beautifully!! I love the snowflake background and your amazing stitching!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stella said...

Davi this is such a sweet and adorable Christmas card.. That lovely little girl is a beautiful foacl point! X

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great design Davi!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Davi! I love that Bugaboo image and your beautiful snowflake paper, fabulous stitching too!
Big hugs, Tammy

Debi said...

Lovely card. I always like your stitching. Pretty paper, too.
Hugs, Debi

Christine said...

Love the stitching on your card. I just tried it and it's so much harder than it looks. I just have to commend you.

Karin said...

beautiful card, love the colors!
Groetjes Karin x