Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown



Today Team B's  Tuesday Throwdown Challenge is Homemade flowers.
 Our Sponsor is Flourish with a Bling and one lucky winner will receive a gift
 voucher from them. As much as I love to make flowers seems this is a season 
of life over the top and there is a definite shortage of time. So my card is a simple 
one with just one flower made with some scrim. A couple leaves cut 
out and scrunched and voila! My teamies have lots of wonderful
flower inspiration for you, so do stop over for a visit!


13 comments:

jimlynn said...

Davi, your flower is just beautiful! Love the entire card and that wonderful color you used.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The flower look amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your flower is just beautiful- new fabric to me too- never heard of Scrim....! Loving the white on the edge of the flower too.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Davi! I love your beautiful flower and the rich colors! I hope you are doing well my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Stampsnob. said...

Liking the distressed edge Really pretty card...............Lis

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Davi! Stunning flower. One of the best ones in the entire team! It may have been quick and simple but it's simply magnificent!

Leah said...

This is gorgeous!! That flower is breathtaking, I love it and how it pops with the other elements you used. Just beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

You flower is stunning!!! I love this Davi!!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow what a beautiful flower. I absolutely love it!! Beautiful card.
Linda K.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card!

Kim said...

That is one pretty flower. Such a pretty card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Davi your flower looks so lovely .
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

coldwaters2 said...

This is truly wonderful Davi the flower is stunning
hugs
lorraine x