Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cling Wrap Alcohol Background is



the Challenge at TTSTV today! This one is easy and fun. 
There is such a variety of outcomes that you are sure to find something
 you like. I used one of the images from the new June Release, Tree Frogs Set.
 I wanted a background that had a bit of a tropical look to it, so chose the ink 
colors to use accordingly. After drying the paper I embossed with the 
medium circle folder. Popped up my frog after coloring and cutting
 him out. Added a little glossy accents to his eyes.
 I like that its simple and fun.

12 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Like that you embossed the bg Did you use regular card stock? Your bg is more subtle and soft very nice ,.........Lis

jimlynn said...

SO cute and I'm loving the background on this and all those wonderful tropical looking colors!
Lynn

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi this looks fantastic that background is amazing and I adore that awesome frog super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Ros Crawford said...

I have no idea how you did that but it looks fantastic!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cool card Lisa! The background looks fantastic!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Davi!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Embossing was a fabulous touch!! And the frog is so cute!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Davi!! I love your tropical looking background and that cute little frog! I need to give this technique a try. I hope you're having a nice and relaxing weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fantastic card! Great job showcasing the fabulous background!

Lagene said...

Super cool card! Great technique!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the bright colours and the look of this card...

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute and your background is fabulous.

Lynn Noe said...

Oh my, that is an awesome background for the cute frog! Love it.