Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

An Easy Peasy Challenge this week!!


Buttons Buttons Buttons,,,,Friends of Speedy TV are challenging 
you to use some buttons on your creations! 
 Everyone has buttons so stop on over and join our challenge this week!

I used a My Minds Eye dp and added the yellow center. It looks almost green,
 in person but it looks very nice with the dp.both layers stitched onto the base. 
 The image is from the May Release, Tiger Lily Set, there is also a beautiful 
Bearded Iris all found a Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.
this one was fun to color. Lilies come in so many different colors
  that you could do it any color. I chose yellow for a sunny happy
 look. My friend Martha sent me the die for the background so I 
dont know the name of it. The lily was foam dotted on for some
 dimension. I added several buttons picking up the different 
colors on the card. The sentiment is from the Dogwood Blossom Set and 
punched with a couple of Stampin Up punches.












Halloween Set is the prize for this weeks winner

14 comments:

Leah said...

So pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the background layer with the flower. Beautiful!

Benzi said...

Wow! Davi, your lily is poppin'. I love it and I love buttons on cards. I don't use them very often but still think they are super.

Barb’s Kreations said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the color combination.

Karin said...

goergeous, love the fresh colors!
Groetjes Karin

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Davi!! I love the colors and the beautiful flower!! So, so pretty!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

Stunning!!! Those buttons look great on here and I love the colors!
Lynn

DJ Rants said...

Gorgeous!! Love your coloring and fun buttons!

Stampsnob. said...

This is not short of gorgeous , everything about it is just beautiful............Lis

Kimberly S said...

Very pretty card, and gorgeous flower! Love the colors Davi. :) hugs, Kimberly

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Davi this is so pretty.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Davi!! I LOVE the bright colors and that beautiful flower!
Hugs, Tammy

Janis said...

Your card is totally delightful!!! Love the light and bright colors you used and how the buttons are in different hues and sizes. Your coloring and stitching are so sweet and wonderful. Fabulous card!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Davi! That blossom looks fabulous! Love your stitched detail! Hope you have a splendid weekend!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Davi ... Love that beautiful lily!