Translate

Friday, May 16, 2014

Tutorial Time at Speedy TV Challenge



Happy Friday to you all! 

Today our TTSTV challenge is to use old jewelry parts
. I really had to do some searching on this one!I was bound and determined to find 
some watch or clock parts and it was harder than I had anticipated!. I used the Spellbinder
           Gear dies to cut out some chipboad and then  added lots of
different embossing powders to them for the
 colors. The old watch I finally found had such small parts that I decided to
 leave the whole thing in tact as it so happened to fit perfectly in the center
 of the large gear. A sentiment from the Take the Time
Stamp Set completes the card.

As always my teammates have lots of Fabulous Inspiration for you so
stop by and visit them!
Anyone having trouble getting their Feedblitz? Life has been pretty
extreme lately and I have been depending on it 
to let me know when you all post so I
can come comment but I just realized  several days ago Im 
not getting any at all. I went to a few of your blogs to
try to resubscribe but it says Im already subscribing. Checked
spam and they are not in there Very Strange!! 

This weeks prize is:
 http://api.ning.com/files/JHS5fnHuLYmw73j4534GqcNYtuwkvccpyua4y2pfqp6YRcCcpDHJHzFrBX6PbFDihY6jVwjGOh7Q-CnavUiU4vAvXg8y6M2r/BigCupcake.jpg

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a great job you did with this challenge ... Very creative!

Stampsnob. said...

Look at you smarty, this is sooooooooo creative........Lis

Benzi said...

Very cool card, Davi. Glad you could find the watch parts.
Wish I could help you with Feedblitz. I don't use it but did read something about it recently. Tried to find it, but couldn't. If I run across it, I'll let you know.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh I love this card Davi! The metallic embossed gears look fabulous! Hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What a great card!! What an awesom design!!

Hugs~

Tammy said...

WOW this is fabulous Davi! I love all of the embossed gears and that center watch piece! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous job, as always!!!!