Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TUESDAY THROWDOWN TEAM B

This weeks Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is fall colors.
 Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and we have some GREAT images 
to use for our projects.


  Be sure to stop by their store to see all
the images they have available!
 I have used the Cornucopia Image for my recipe card.I make 
recipe books for my girls and the 7X8 size fits the bags just right.
 After coloring my image I cut it  out and matted it on some orange.
I computer generated my recipe then cut out and faux stitched it. 
The orange was punched with a MS Daisy punch and then embossed.
 The plaid dp is from Lawn Fawn. The yellow was embossed and then
 I made a little pumpkin with a 1/2 circle punch and embossed it.
 All was stitched together and little dots added to the daisy 
centers. My teammates have lots of GREAT inspiration for
 you, so be sure to stop by and see them.




Althought it doesnt fit the fall colors bill I did make a second page
 using the lovely Stew Pot image perfect for a recipe card 
I love these images!
I thought I would share anyways.

12 comments:

Benzi said...

Such wonderful pages you've created, Davi. The images are colored so pretty. I love when you list your recipes and I'm printing these out for my use. They sound yummy.

Gail said...

Davi - these are luscious creations! You did a great job on them - Yum!

Tammy said...

Beautiful recipe cards Davi!! I love the images and your fabulous designs... the recipes look sooo good too! I hope your week is off to a good start my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What wonderful recipe pages!! Love the fall colors and sweet images! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Mona Pendleton said...

what beautiful recipe cards Davi! The autumn images look terrific and make me hungry ;)

Karin said...

Wow great recipe cards!
Groetjes Karin

Mary Marsh said...

Beautifully colored images Davi and making a recipe book for a gift is a wonderful idea-your daughters will love them

Shannon White said...

Wow!! Fabulous recipe cards Miss Davi! And yummy sounding recipe's too! Think I am going to have to tuck these away! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Kim said...

All these recipes are making me hungry. I love this idea for your recipes. They are fun and colorful.

Heather Rogers said...

What beautiful recipe cards, Davi. :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh my!! Yummy looking recipes and they are both just gorgeous designs!! You're so clever Davi! HUGS

Lisa said...

What awesome recipe pages!! I love the images you used!! These are just fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts