Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

FRIENDS OF SPEEDY TV CHALLENGE #


Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day to those of you 
in the US. I'm loving having a day off today!
 I went a bit crazy today, lots of texture, patterns and color.
Starting with a blue embossed base I folded up the bottom edge
 and punched it with a MS butterfly punch but the blue on blue 
didnt show up to well so I added a second layer of white 
slightly off set along with a Spellbinder die cut edge. 


I made a chipboard frame using a Spellbinder die and 
embossed with a variety of powders and then
 some black ink was added. The hummingbird Happy Birthday is from
the flower I added a couple pieces of greenery made using a
Spellbinder foliage die. So many ways to use the frame
it theme so Hope you will stop by and join our
 challenge this week. My talented teammates have 
lots of inspiration for you





14 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful, i love the hummingbird stamp!
Have a lovely week!
Groetjes Karin

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Davi!! The frame looks fabulous!! I love the butterfly border and the gorgeous flower!! The hummingbird is so pretty - I'm looking at one right now outside my window!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! I love your flower!

DJ Rants said...

How beautiful!! Love how you colored this hummingbird, so fresh!! Great flower and butterfly border too!!

Gail said...

This is just lovely Davi - my goodness you are creative! Wonderful job!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Love all the texture and beautiful hummingbird!

Janine said...

Gorgeous - that flower is so pretty and I love the frame too

Katie said...

great way to frame it...love the flower the most...

Benzi said...

Very pretty job with the framing and the flower is lovely.

Tammy said...

WOW Davi, this is gorgeous!! I LOVE that beautiful flower and your awesome frame! Enjoy the rest of your week my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful card........Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done. I love all the texture and the coloring of the hummer. That flower is awesome.

Unknown said...

Your card looks so pretty. Love how you framed up that hummingbird..

Hugs~

Pat said...

Pretty frame and flower.