Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tutorial Time with Speedy TV

 This is our 2nd Challenge at
  Tutorial Time with Speedy TV . Each 
week we will feature a new technique.
you will find some fabulous stamp sets. I have
 used the lemons from the Pucker Up set and my
sentiments are from the Dogwood Blossom set.
 There will be a tutorial to
 show you and the team will use the technique in their
 creations to inspire you. This week Pat has made a tutorial
and asked us to do masked centers.First masked off the
 center of my card then I used Versamark to stamp my
lemon images, next  heat embossed with white embossing
 powder. After that I used two
 shades of distressed ink to color the masked area



. I wiped the ink off the embossed images. Next I stamped the
 sentiment across several times. Next using brown ink I
 stamped the lemon images some more and cut one out top 
pop up on the bottom. This was all mounted onto some Kraft 
card stock with a string tied around it and a button attached. 
Lots of steps but a pretty simple card. I only had the 
distressed browns but some of the other team members used
 others colors and they are quite pretty. Stop by
 and check them out!

The lucky winner will receive  this lovely set so come
 join us today~~

9 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great job on the technique...I love your colors!

Lagene said...

Loved your card! This is a great technique!

Jane said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you popped out the lemons...

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi this is gorgeous I love the colours you have used, the stamps look amazing.
hugs
Lorraine x

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Davi! Love the custom stamped background!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Davi! Wonderful embossing and lovely stamp set, take careX:)

Unknown said...

Love how you stamped the background.. Your card looks great!

Hugs~

Designing with Debbie said...

Davi Gorgeous card. Love the colors.

Benzi said...

Good job with the technique, Davi. This technique looks like a lot of fun and I want to try it soon.