Translate

Monday, December 28, 2009

Friday Sketchers


This card is for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I found this great challenge with a layout thought I would try. Although the colors dont show properly the base color is a goldenorange with a layer of grungy green and then a layer of orange with green dots both from My Minds Eye. I double stitched around the orange. Used some SU florishes and my friends stamp called beauty . I punched the brown with a EK morrocan and the flower is punched from circle and sniped and shaped put together with a brad. Tore the brown and darkened the edges before mounting the face. Used the little flower border and cording from my stash.Added brown stickles along the edge of the flowers to match the paper finished with a little vellum butterfly and the little gold jewels






No comments: